150g Uncooked sweet rice (I use organic sweet brown rice from Whole Foods Market)
1.5 tablespoon Brown Sugar
Corn starch for coating rice
1. Wash rice.
2. Soak the rice in the water over night.
3. Add sugar and mix. Shift in a FP and mix well.
4. Place in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap.
5. Cook in a microwave for 2mins. Take it out and mix with wet wooden spoon or something.
6. Cook in a microwave again for 2mins. Mash up rice with a wooden pestle.
If there is still a little hard rice, cook for another 2 mins.
7. Wrap strawberries with sweet beans.
9. When the rice cooled down a little, divide in 4 or 5 with a wet spoon and place on the coated surface.
10. Dust your hands with corn starch and push and flatten the rice with your hands.
11. Wrap the strawberries with rice.
If you don't eat right away, wrap it with a plastic wrap and place in a refrigerator. Don't keep more than 2 days.