Made too much chili? Then make this crispy bread!
Well, I wanted to make Japanese curry buns, but I was too lazy to make bread.
This is the easy recipe, using store-bought bread.
It's not soft like Japanese curry buns, but it's nice and crunchy :)
What you need:
2 serving Chili
4 slices Store-bought bred
ketchup, curry powder, black peppers to taste
4 tbs Oil
1. Make mushed potatoes. I used 1, but it depends on how much chili you have left.
2. Mix mushed potatoes and chili over medium heat. (use more or less potato to get desired hardness)
3. Add ketchup, curry powder and pepper to taste
4. Roll out bread (spread butter if you want)
5. Put chili mix and fold in half
6. Brush the edges with beaten egg and press with fork to seal.
7. Dip the bread into beaten egg and then bread crumbs
8. Place on a baking pan and drizzle oil
9. Bake for about 20 mins at 400F